viernes, 9 de agosto de 2024

Some apparel - my hat!



Just made a return after a long time away, and as I have rented the services of DALL-E for the current month, I thought it would be a good idea to create a nice portrait of myself. This has proven to be more difficult than I expected, but in the interim, we can enjoy pieces of clothing and jewellery I am carrying - the program seems relatively good at doing that. First stop: my wizard hat:

This proper sapphire blue, silk crepe wizard's pointy hat has a perfectly cut lapis lazuli mounted front and centre which is surrounded by neatly embossed dragons. The embossed dragons are impressed into the silk crepe in such a way that the relief seems almost too realistic as they dance around the lapis lazuli, encircling it completely.

No hay comentarios: