Almost two years it has been, but Winswand's back! He wasn't trapped in the Dungeon Dimensions: just busy with the everyday hustle and bustle of Roundworld's Works and Days.
One thing that has changed in these eight hundred or so days is that Hex has become ever so nimble at painting and printing quality iconographs, and so much so that it is putting imps to shame. I mean, just look at the picture it was able to make of me with some relatively minor prompting:
This was rather marvelous! I had to follow it up with a close view of some of my trinkets, starting with the rings that adorn my fingers:
Not to make the picture too cluttered, I separated some of my other jewellery and the spinning ring for the next take:
I really have a preference for white/silver and blue, don't I? But it makes sense, being an Elemental Wizard.
Three other things I always carry with me are my backpack, my shield (both nick from Dave the Necromancer's stuff) and my snack pack. Again, Hex didn't disappoint:
But that's enough nice pictures for a day! I hope to be bringing you interesting entries in the following days and weeks. I have to get up to speed and start re-exploring again, but I don't think many changes have taken place during my absence, though...







No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario