Saturday, August 29, 2026

Honorary Dwarf

I've been trying to polish my spoken dwarvish, which hasn't been easy. Dwarves are not the most talkative of fellows except when it comes to gold and rocks, and I've already mastered the 200 different words for the latter. Anyway, I've been frequenting some caves and listening and practicing to my echoes, and silly as it sounds, it has done wonders. Probably the setting helped:

You feel like the Dwarfish language is less confusing.

..is ..thwestern ..orner ..  ..ge ..d ..ruly ..nhospitable ..ave .. ..uch ..ike ..he ..thers  .. ..dish .. .. ..he ..e  ..ister ..ndication .. .. ..oings .. ..ere   ..he ..ow ..iling ..ffles .. ..ise ..ghtly  ..n ..reams   .. ..loser ..spection  ..here ..re ..dles .. ..wigs .. ..ves ..tled .. ..ome .. ..he ..arger ..vices .. ..k  ..eir ..urpose ..t ..parent; ..t ..hikn'gash ..nlikely ..t ..hese ..rakh'gash ..e ..wn .. ..om ..he ..side

An efficient grflx workleader, a dusty grflx worker, a muddy grflx worker, a bored grflx worker and a weary grflx worker arrive from the southeast.

Grimoire the alligator slaps her tail from side to side.

hskills

Recent skill changes during this session:

Fri Aug 28 21:41:15 2026 - spoken Dwarfish increased by 1 level to level 90.

So after my last success, I decided to hold a small party with some dwarf friends at Hlakket's! They gave me a certificate and everything! The food was also on the house, but I had to abstain from that one. Rats-onna-stick don't sit well with me...


No comments: