jueves, 20 de marzo de 2008

My own one

It has been some time since I've fiddled with the illusions created by Torqvald's Illusion Generatrix. The size of my illusions was quite a problem, as I never had enough to carve out the little piece I was trying. One recent casting in a highly thaum-charged area gave me almost the size I needed, with just a little trimming (the spell amounts, as per thaumometer reading, to a quite massive size 45), and so my very own spell, now kept in a scroll, was born: Winswand's Zethir Huphiv.

This spell requires the skills of Evoking, Channeling and Chanting. As for components, it employs a pinch of ash (consumed) and a bronze ring (which gives some use to the extremely expensive and custom bronzed topaz bezel-set ring I ordered for just these spell castings). Like all of Torqvald's offshoots, it creates an area illusion, which in this case reads as follows:

You prepare to cast Winswand's Zethir Huphiv.
> You blow the ash into the air.
You hold up the ring and look through it.
You whisper "Winswand's Zethir Huphiv" to yourself.
The illusion unfolds...

A Red, horned, sulphurous, angry demon suddenly appears.
Lew-Cypher whispers with malevolence to you: Hello!
Lew-Cypher whispers with malevolence to you: Nothing personal, mate.
The demon taps your shoulder, patronizingly.
Lew-Cypher wields Maxwell's Silver (War)Hammer.
Lew-Cypher moves aggressively towards you!
Lew-Cypher smashes the guts out of you with Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Hp: 0 (1873) Gp: 127 (327) Xp: 53183
Lew-Cypher says: Bye, bye!
Someone says: MY, WE'VE BEEN A BIT CARELESS, HAVEN'T WE? SHALL WE POPPADOM TO THE NEXT DIMENSION?

No hay comentarios: