miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

Staves again...


So... after the infamous roll-back, I was left without a custom staff. Not that I make much use of them, as I hardly employ the polearm branch for fighting, and the current Sto Lat staves have no magic virtues attached to them. As for exhibition, I almost prefer the blackened iron staff, which also has the sufficient strength for some petty uses I can think of, and which looks quite gorgeous.

Nevertheless, I have contacted Funderburk again, and presently enjoy a new staff, that looks like this:


You get a butterscotch yellow oak staff from the clean nest.

look staff

Slender and wieldy, this staff is six feet of oak shaped and balanced to be almost perfect for spellcasting or banishing demons the violent way. It has been smoothly stained butterscotch yellow. It has been polished to a gleaming sheen with beeswax which breathes the scent of smoke and brimstone into the air around it.

No hay comentarios: