sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Sixth Leveller!

So... after having left Winswand in a meditative orb of crystal anti-matter to rest and reassure himself after some nasty encounters and sad spell-loss, I return to the Discworld to find out that I've actually climbed two steps upwards in the ladder of (order) being: Winswand is now a level six wizard!

Master Winswand of the Ancient and Truly Original Sages of the Unbroken Circle, the Sixth Level Wizard, Archmage of Ymitury, Sagely Lotus of House Sung, Wielder of Klangs

So... time to polish the arch-sceptre and buy the corresponding sash, I guess. Still much work to do, though. There are 5 disc spells to master yet (even though 2 of those 5 would require little effort), some more metal-disk floating to improve (I still have to resign myself with the large wooden pieces I buy in the Ramtops) and some more mindspace to create with special magic skills (which also, incidentally, would allow me to visit a certain very exclusive bar at the top of Unseen University). And we're talking about the magic branch alone...

Right now, I am going to do some pottery work at the State. Teapots have been mastered of late, and I am making very pretty pieces (the Sung vases go slower, albeit the progress is certainly perceptible...), but I have yet to expertly coat them with the best of kitsune fox patterns in two colours. Before going, I leave you the bronze plaque with our order's current order:

Senior Wizard:
Emilius

Seventh Level Wizards:
Copernicus
Elanor

Sixth Level Wizards:
Emilius
Gildor
Heritics
Winswand

Fifth Level Wizards:
Archimedes, Basai, Cilandros, Drake, Herk, Pazuzu, Pharm, Virith

No hay comentarios: