lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

Order Rings - The Circles

Strange... I can't seem to find the box in which I had all 8 order rings. I'll have to check in all my vaults for it, but I imagine it might have got lost somewhere...
Only two to go. Luckily, I have a deluded ring of my own order to check and describe here for you.

>look sectioned ring

This golden ring has a setting that has been divided into four equal sections. Each segment has been covered by a slice of highly polished precious stone, symbolising four elements of Discworld: ruby for fire, sapphire for water, diamond for air, and tiger's eye for earth. At the joining point of the four wedges, an inverted cone of octiron rises, topped by a flashing Ankh stone: the fifth element, surprise.
Etched in lines of glowing octarine: "Circulus Inruptus"
It appears to have something written on it.
It is in excellent condition.

>read ring

You read the sectioned ring:
The Ancient and Truly Original Sages of the Unbroken Circle


No hay comentarios: