viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

Gone and back again!


Well, dear lads and lasses... Examinations and studying in the Roundworld have sadly taken me away from the Disc for the last month or so... What should be my surprise when upon returning, I find myself invested by the Gods as Senior Wizard of the Ancient and Truly Original Sages of the Unbroken Circle. I vagely remember presenting myself to an election... probably abusive bouts of alcohol at the top of the Tower of Art are to blame for all this...

Anyway, thanks to all the members of our Order for the trust they've deposited in me; I'll try my best to further our interests, both group and personal. All little circlers with any difficulty may contact me and solicit help whenever they wish...

But it isn't all limited to new wardrobe and room pleasures for me... I see a posting by Kaylar that informs us of the following:

The Librarian has discovered a new spell, Pragi's Molten Gaze, hidden in a notebook found in a pocket of L-space. He has carefully coaxed it out and it has now taken up residence in the tome of "Begynners' Magick".

To make room for this newly discovered spell, Finneblaugh's Thaumic Float has been moved from the beginners' tome into "Invoakatyons in thee Mysterie of Wynd". As it is now knocking around with the big scary spells, it decided to toughen up and add an extra stage to itself.


Time to change a few things in the grimoire, then...

No hay comentarios: